PENN HIGH DEFINITION BALL CAN
Precio habitual$ 10.99
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
- Free worldwide shipping
- En stock
- Inventario en el camino
- 3 Balls per Can
- Penn has once again revolutionized racquetballs with the introduction of new Pro Penn High Definition (HD).
- Penn high-performance engineers joined forces with the top professional players in the world on the IRT to develop the ultimate racquetball.
- Better visibility, more speed, lighter weight and softer feel were the result of this collaborative effort
- Pro Penn HD - The Ultimate High-Performance Racquetball.
- High Definition - Extensive visibility tests to determine the optimum color for today's fast paced game were conducted both in the lab and on-court.
- The top players in the world agree that the Pro Penn HD is the most visible ball ever produced, even at speeds near 200 MPH!
- More Speed Offering more speed than the Pro Penn, the true genius of the Pro Penn HD is its ability to maintain that speed, longer during even the most intense play.
- Lighter Weight Designed specifically for today's lightweight racquets, the Pro Penn HD is the new standard for performance racquetballs.
- This new development in racquetballs offers players the ability to control the ball like never before as well as reduces arm fatigue for longer play.
- More Comfort - A new revolutionary softer rubber compound has been created, offering unprecedented comfort on every shot.
- The new Pro Penn HD produces less torque and less vibration, dramatically reducing arm fatigue. This will allow you to play your best longer
- Increased Durability - Today's high-level players are hitting the ball harder than ever and demand a racquetball that can withstand the punishment.
- The Pro Penn HD delivers unmatched performance with a new level of durability.
- Speed Rating 9.5
Visibility Rating 9.5
- Durability Rating 7.0
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.